Friday, July 2, 2010

110 in the shade

so my az trip was so much fun just a week of me mom my sister and her cute kids the only down side was that i had just been called as the relief socity president so i was constently worried about how i will do and who my councilors should be i was also worried about a young man i know who was out fighting fires at the time but other then the worry the trip was amazing and i didnt even get sick
my truck
my other truck


a simulated hurricane
i wish her hair wasnt back so you could see the wind
the front
the back my first time doing french braids


i know i know so atractive
i loved her chocolate face

in a fish dome
this was such a cool aquarium thanks sis
giant random fish

so cute see hourses oh and the girl
this tank was trippy and made you feel like you were actually under water


there is a stingray behind her i promise

camera shy
love that little girl
rainforest cafe
this was taken by my niece
playing wii
we were choping things down
she won

the wind was crazy in flagstaff
the crazy fire we ran into outside of flagstaff
i loved the contrast of smoke and blue sky
what a great bike ideal for road trips
me and mom had loads of fun thanks sister for inviting us
oh mom was trying to take a picture of us and didnt know the camera was in vidio mode

2 comments: