Monday, June 15, 2009

Talk about a Monday

so most of us hate mondays right well i have the monday to school all mondays i forced my self out of bed just like usual and got ready for work on the way to work i was blaring my radio and decided that today was going to be a good day regardless of the fact that it was monday now when i got to work i started my usual monday routine which consists of collecting the past weeks cleaning lists and print new ones well we have been having some issues with getting our cleaning lists done and in turn the park has not been looking as good and it frustrates me when the daily cleaning lists dont even get done and today was no different at least half of the lists were not even close to being done that alone shot my will to have a good monday in the foot but it only got better from there (and yes that was dripping with sarcasm) i then got a call from mellisa from blackjacks saying that the freezer full of dippin dots that we had just sold her was not working and that all the dippin dots were melting luckily our food and beverage manager was there so i passed this one on to her but i was just thinking about how much product we would have to refund her what a head ache i decided to start cash control but when i got ready i couldn't get the safe open several curse words ran through my head at that time because if i couldn't get the safe open we could not run the business so after about fifteen minutes of trying absolutely everything i could think of i called my boss and asked if there was a trick i was missing he asked if the handle was pulled all the way up i kind of laughed at him because i was thinking im not that stupid but i decided to try and low and behold it worked so yea then i felt rather stupid at that time amanda (the above mentioned food and beverage manager) came in and told me the indoor course was flooded and sure enough it was water came up to the middle of my calf (yes i know that isn't that deep considering my height) it turns out that the pond was being filled on saturday and somebody forgot to turn it off saturday night so it was running all sunday so after i waded over to the spigot i turned it off and then called our facility manager to inform him that we now had an indoor swimming pool at which time amanda came up to me and told me that the fridge/freezer in which we keep all our snack bar food had been turned off all weekend and that all the food in it was spoiled that is so what i wanted to hear so we threw all of that away and i once again began working on cash control when amanda came and told me that there was a snake in the offices yea you read me right a snake and the worst part was that we couldnt catch it so there i was on my hands and knees trying to capture and snake and just when we got him cornered can you guess what he did he crawled into a flippin computer yea right up into it we had to take the computer apart and stick it into a box and wait for it to come out well i guess it got scared because soon my entire office smelled like snake pee it was the perfect end to a rather random crazy insane monday morning

1 comment: