Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Typical Day

my stupid alarm goes off at six thirty that was origanly set so i could get up and run but it doesnt work so after i turn the annoying thing off (cause for some reason i am impossibe of using snooze) i roll over and fall back to sleep for another half and hour untill my phone starts singing at me then i roll out of bed to start my day after i get all clean and dressed i debate my options for breakfast(cereal, bagles, or mcdonalds) or if i even want to eat that day after that i brush my teath and head off to work i like getting there early because then i am all alone and i get to listen to my music as loud as i want at work i start making task lists for all the employees to work on during the day way fun i know all the time i am answering the phone a million times because people will take the time to look up our number on the web but some how miss the huge section that gives them the hours we are open then i usually have some bigger projects to take care of and then the fun starts my boss shows up we usually have meetings about maketing or in house things or the employees i like to take time to clean things because we have this huge cleaning inspection that i do at five on a school day i take off from work and head to school where i stay to at least 8:30 but on most days it is about 9:30 when i get out if i dont have school and i dont have to meet with my school group i usually stay at work till like 10 my roommates dont even know someone else is living with them because i leave so early and get back so late but once home i find something random to eat read my scriptures then turn on the second half of pride and predjudice and fall asleep i love my life it is so jam packed that i have no idea what i am going to do once school is done i might actually get a social life...oh no!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you so excited to get a change of schedule this weekend? My kids are dang excited to hang with you. Thanks so much, you're the best. Oh, we do have the pool up, and I have a floating lounger, so bring your swimsuit if you want. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete