Thursday, September 16, 2010

21 Candles

July 14, 1989 at 4:44pm i came into this world and on July 14, 2010 i turned 21. It was a very good birthday. i went out to dinner the night before and thats also when i opened presents. my firefighter was going to be gone for my birthday so like the month leading up to it i was trying not to mention it so that he wouldnt feel bad for missing it. however while i was at work my mom sent me a text saying that the most beautiful flowers had just arrived for me at the house. of course i made her open the card to see who they were from and low and behold they were from my firefighter. i was so surprised and completly thrilled. the card read "happy birthday ashly i hope you have one heck of a special day today i wish i could be there to personally wish you the best. your favorite (insert name here)" i was flying hi the rest of the day. it turns out that he ordered them on monday before he left for work. he is just the sweetest ever. later some of my friends took me out to frozen yogurt. i have the best friends ever! it was deffinetly one of the best birthdays ever

He has very good taste

No comments:

Post a Comment