Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MGMT 4830 & MGMT 4800

so i am taking these two classes for my degree they are the most boring classes in the entire world i guess it wouldn't be so bad if they were not so long one is two hours and the other is three hours this is after eight hours at work so it is kind of draining it should give me plenty of time to update my blog right? these classes are all about learning how to run a company and we are actually running a fake company which is kind of cool but at the same time we put so much time and effort into it and then you step back and think its all fake i didn't change anything for real and then it is depressing but its the price to pay for never having to go to school again if i dont want to:) ok well i have to go and make decisions for my pretend company again oh one more thing i might be a college graduate but i cant spell worth beans so this thing might be full of mistakes

1 comment:

  1. I'm really struggling to ready the words in yellow print, maybe I need glasses or you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete