Friday, May 22, 2009

Money / Black Nail Polish

oi vay money! i always seem to have a lot extra when i add up all my bills in my head but when it comes to the end of the month i am always looking for extra money somewhere this usually means that i end up not paying my parents the money i owe luckily they dont usually bring it up now that is either they are the sweetest parents ever or they just dont remember that i owe them money any way the point of this post is to commit myself to stick to my budget hopefully if i put it in writing i will be better resolved to work on this:) the hardest part of this whole thing is that i want to take a trip to see my sister but i have to work in the cost of not working for a week which i never really had to do cause i never really paid for my life before its ok though this is just another challenge to make my life more interesting because it was becoming so dull:) another thing i am doing to make my life interesting is painting my fingernails black no im not going goth or emo i just like black nail polish it is way easier then trying to tip them and it kind of looks cool another plus is that it kind of freaks out my mom which make me laugh sorry mom im not intentionally trying to give you a heart attack i promise anyways i would challenge everyone(girls guys just shouldnt) to try wearing black nail polish at least once its fun

1 comment:

  1. Does your year contract not include paid vaca??? You should really talk to your boss about that. It is a fact that people that take vacations are healthier and happier workers!!!!

    ReplyDelete