Monday, May 18, 2009

My Life at the Moment

ok i am nineteen years old (i will be twenty this july) i recently walked in my college graduation i still have to finish my capstone stone classes (which are going to be like the hardest classes ever) but once those are done i will have earned my bachelors degree in business management i am currently working at trafalga fun center in orem utah it is a miniature golf place i am the office manager there or in other words i am second in command i love it there i always have so much fun because my boss is a nut and always makes it fun i live here in orem and am in the middle of switching places i am moving from a tiny little apartment with five other girls (only two of which know english and one of those is deaf) to a town house with only three other girls it is so nice and i am so excited for it a little more about me is that i am the ninth of ten children only my younger(i cant say little because he is like a foot taller then i am) still lives with my parents over in Pleasant Grove i am the shortest of the family only reaching four feet and eleven inches and some of my twenty eight nieces and nephews are already starting to pass me up i love my family especially my sisters yes that includes my sisters-in-law who are super cool themselves as for my love life right now there isn't one im just trying to get through school and stuff so maybe when i have more free time i will start worrying about boys well thats if for right now i guess

1 comment: