Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The New Place

so on the twenty third i moved apartments and i love my new place my old apartment had six girls two bathrooms and no kitchen space and i shared a room that is smaller then my office at work this new place is a town house where i get my own room and bathroom
my beautiful bathroom
and it has a great kitchen i love it so much i only have three roommates and they are work a holics just like me so no one is ever home which is kind sad but the truth i think this is going to be a great place to live there is a pool and a club house with a gym so i can start training for that marathon

Pre organization

Post organization

3 comments:

  1. i wanna come see your new place it sounds like lots of fun sorry to bail on wednesday movie night again so hopefully we can make it happen next week love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Sounds fabulous my sister. Are you excited for the marathon???? Yeah for life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you,me,Kathryn and kyla need to come to your new place and sleepover sometime!
    Sarah
    (the cuter and taller one) :)

    ReplyDelete