Thursday, May 28, 2009

Running!

so i totally went running yesterday i was supposed to be doing homework but i couldn't concentrate so i dusted off my running shoes and went to the gym at my clubhouse (have i said yet how much i love my new place) i ran a mile in just over ten minutes which is ok i guess since i haven't really run since my sophmore year in high school (four years ago) and it felt good we actually it hurt a lot and i thought i was going to die but if any of you are runners out there you know how good that feels i also went to go running this morning but when i got there all the tredmills were being used so i had to use the random stepper thing which is so not like running and because i was rather sore from the day before i was only able to to a mile (this time in just over eleven minutes) hopefully as i get more in shape i will be able to go farther in fact i better be able to go farther because i have to run a marathon next year oi why did i ever agree to that it should be good for me though i actually woke up at six thirty this morning to go running i think i shocked myself when i actually rolled out of bed it was so not easy but the first days the hardest right?

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee, not me, my fist day is always the easiest. Its every day after, that is hard for me.

    ReplyDelete