Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ambush blind date...can you say scary

so yesterday i was lying on the couch and i had fallen asleep when all of a sudden my phone started to ring so of course i freaked out but it was my friend and he said that he had someone he wanted me to meet and he asked me when i was free this next week and i promptly told him any night but thursday well a little later i go over to the church to clean the building and for fhe well while cleaning the building my friend comes up and says that someone is coming to meet me in like fourty five minutes at which time i freaked out again because i couldnt leave the church in order to go make myself look cute(i was dressed for cleaning the church not for a first date) so fourty five minutes later this rather attractive guy walks in with my friend and he introduces us we played volleyball for awhile and then went over to my friends house to play boardgames we played battle of the sexes me and my friends girlfriend totally rocked the guys it was fun which is the only reason this said friend is not dead right now cause if this guy had been ugly or i had an awful time i wouldnt be so happy but this guy asked for my number so hopefuly i should be seeing more of this kid but i should just state for the record i do not like surprise blind dates

3 comments:

  1. haha I totally had one of these once. I had just gotten dropped off at a friend's house and we really didn't have much planned, when a friend of mine called me and said "hey we're going on a blind date right now and my date's roommate wanted to come are you available?" haha I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt...a cute sweatshirt but still not what I'd wear on a first date... and my hair was just kinda thrown up in a knot ha. we went to dinner and then played basketball at the church. Yeah they all had basketball clothes but me. I was dying! But the best part about it was my date was really cute so I had to of course try to impress him, so in the warm up I was HORRIBLE it looked like I couldn't shoot worth nothing! (Which I honest to goodness didn't do on purpose) Then once we started playing (guys against girls) I honestly couldn't miss a shot! It was the funniest thing ever! He of course got my number after. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it worked out good. I think the ambush is good, then you can't be nervous beforehand, or dread it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Chell, and then you know whether they are okay with the way you look when your not dolled up!!! Really, you need to put names of people when you write, even if its not their real name. The whole "my friend's girlfriend and friend and friends brother's dog" is too confusing for me!

    ReplyDelete