Saturday, April 10, 2010

pies, water bottles, and tennis balls



so last night i had a friend text me and invite me to his ward date night or something cause the girl he invited totally ditched him anyways they were making pies for the activity but there was a catch you had to pick a handicap from out of a bowl some people had their wrists tied together and others couldn't use their thumbs me and my friend were not allowed to use a table it was rather entertaining to watch the other couples after assemblying our amazing pies we put them in the oven and played a game while we waited i had never played this game and it was actually fun buy would be way to violent with our family each team had a line of water bottles on thier side and the object of the game was to knock down the other teams waterbottles with tennis balls it was way fun and my team won both times soon our pies were done and we were able to eat them and even though i do not much care for pie i was still a good sport and ate some all in all it was a fun night i even shot this cool vidio of some guy trying to eat an entire mini pie in one bite



3 comments:

  1. The picture of you holding the two pies is so freaking cute. I love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun date night!!! I never did fun things like that when I was dating. Thanks for the great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you have lots of fun things to blog about!

    ReplyDelete