Friday, April 16, 2010

Dayna's Going Away Party





























so one of my volleyball friends is going up to school and we decided to have a party for her it was lots of fun we played signs for like four hours and i didnt get home till one thirty but it was so worth it they guys i hang with are crazy which makes it so much more fun there are captions to all these photos on facebook and chell the salsa made me think of you cause it is gluten free oh and i didnt take any of the pictures i let the guys take my camera

2 comments:

  1. The guys did a good job with the camera. I love the one of you making kissy lips. Ahhh, you thought of me? So sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those animals and animal head scare me!!! Hey it's been a week since you posted, I WANT MORE, love ya.

    ReplyDelete