Monday, April 12, 2010

update

ok i just got an email saying i should get contacted within the week to set up my one on one interview with wells fargo which means i passed the first step and they didnt hate me what else i cant remember if i have written the fact that this boy now deffinetly has a girl friend and i am surviving its actually good i think cause now i get to have a guy friend i tell all my guy troubles too sherri by the way we were watching the first season of office so he had no reason not to like it such a dissapointment and debra i wouldnt mind going out with this kid sometime in the future im glad that you checked with your girls on his cuteness factor for me though lets see what else oh yeah it is officially warm enough for my alergy to the sun to kick in so if you ever see me in the sun feel free to ask if i have sun block on just in case i have forgotten

2 comments: