Monday, April 5, 2010

yeah for mondays (sometimes)

ok first off hello to those of you who just started reading my very interesting blog(amber) and i should tell you i dont ever use punctuation i think it adds character:) i also dont use spell check so half the words are probably spelt wrong anyways the point of this blog today is to tell of my exciting news... no i am not engaged yet but i do have a job interview for a teller position on thursday i am so excited cause that is really what i want to be doing with my life well i will update if anything happens with this job

5 comments:

  1. Which bank is your interview with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so tell me what you think about this blog background... it is definitely more springy. Also, I didn't have a good pic of you, so I grabbed that one off facebook, that's why it's grainy. If you want me to put a different one, just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for WellsFargo :) Super cute new design by the way. Good job Chell

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, so when I read teller position, I thought it said taller person ... it totally made me laugh... ok that's all

    ReplyDelete