Saturday, April 3, 2010

a compilation of thoughts

so i have been getting a lot of grief from all my devoted readers because it has been a few short months since i last posted...ok more like ten months but give me a break i am a single college graduate who works for my parents i dont have a lot of exciting stuff going on still i guess it is time for an update most recent news is that MY MISSIONARY IS HOME... ok i should clarify technically he is not my missionary i dont own him but he is my best friend and he just got back from faithfuly serving the lord for two years in the utica ny mission oh and maybe he is more then just a friend cause maybe i have had like a huge crush on him since senior year (high school not college) but that is besides the point kinda anyway he just got back thursday and i went up and saw him but guess who was there.... his ex so here is the story with that they broke up before he left so she wouldnt be tied down and he could concentrate on his mish but they were still togetherish anyway about four or five months ago she started dating someone and her facebook status changed to in a relationship i was just moderetly happy about that so i was shocked to see her the other night at one point she was talking to a friend when trevor had left the room and her friend said does he know and she was like yeah he got the letter the day before he got home i had an idea of what the were talking about but i didnt want to believe it but lo and behold when i went home and checked facebook her status read single that made for like the worst night in history but i decided to ask the boy to go to the saturday session of conference with me anyway and even though everything that could go wrong did go wrong(like not getting there in time to acutally get into the confrence center and instead having to sit in the tabernacle on those really hard seats) it was still so good plus in the tabernacle there are not arm rests:) i do not plan on just giving his ex a red carpet straight to this boy i so plan on fighting on other news i have started playing volleyball twice a week with a bunch of people in the ward it is so much fun even though i am not that good and the guys steal the ball i am back working for my parents and is isnt that bad its kinda like watching paint dry except it hurts your hands i have also moved back in with my parents which sucks but it gave me a chance to save up some money and get them a really nice anniversary gift i just thought that after everything they have done for me and all the love they give me they deserved something nice plus my mommy needs a break from my grandma luckily my aunt sherrie is coming up to take care of her cause i wasnt looking forward to that though mother dearest you know i would have gladly done it for you well its late and i am trying to get rid of a cold so i am going to go to bed sorry for the lack of pictures but if anymore happens with this boy i will start adding pictures just for you kd oh and chell if you would like i wouldnt mind a new backround maybe something lighter to celebrate the coming of spring though you wouldnt know it by the snow on the ground i will try to be a more faithful blogger so dont give up on me you three:)

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know Aunt Sherri was coming. Yippee! That is totally freaking awesome. I really think you should put up a good fight for this boy. Don't be afraid to come right out and tell him you are madly in love with him. Honesty is the best policy. :) And I will work on a new blog this week! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm glad your boy is home (fight for him all the way) I'm glad you blogged, On my blog your name said 9 months next to it and I had already read the whole thing so I wasn't sure if life was even happening at all to you. Smiles, Love You

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you mean for there to be absolutely no punctuation in that post? I think that is the longest run-on sentence I have ever read! Love you sister. Thanks for posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog background right now! Thanks for thinking up such a wonderful gift for Mom and Dad, you are a fabulous daughter and sister.

    ReplyDelete