Friday, April 30, 2010

i need a change

so as most of you know my oldest brother got me thinking about going back to school and i have come to the conclusion that i really do need a change though i am not sure what yet but right now i think i am going to apply to usu's masters program i want to go into history and they have the best program around well unless i want to move to az which would be like ten hours from most of my family but only like fourty five minutes from my super rad sister and her freaking adorable kids but az also has a lot of sun and i still havent found a good way to survive in the sun anyways i still need to take my ger's (its like the act's for graduate school) and i wouldnt be able to start untill next fall cause i have already missed the deadline for this fall but this is what i am thinking about right now just wanted to let you guys know so know one got blindsided if all of a sudden i anounce this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment